Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello World !


So this my blog staring yours truly, Rodney Jarrett. This is going to be my personal blog , you know discussing fashion , music and other things. My type of style is kind of like young sophisticated , like its having the " grown man look ". In highschool its a different style , everyone is wearing Polo By Ralph Lauren. When everyone has on the same thing you look like clones. God made everyone different for a reason dont be like everyone else. Have your own style , people will probably think you look weird , but to me its called standing out. Just a quick summary of my life i think is needed in this paragraph. My name is Rodney, i attend Southeast Raleigh HighSchool , class of 2012, which means i have 2 years left. Im going to make the best out of these last years , once its gone your going to wish you had it back , so i say live life one day at a time .. and when you do something think about it , make sure you will have no regrets about it .. anyway i think im done with this over and out.. Beyond Space...

No comments:

Post a Comment